Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING


Say what you want, you may think we're some sadist people. Come on! after the chaotic cancellation last week we should at least wrapped ourselves in a cocoon, go jump of the cliff, or at least stay off the radar for a few years?

While we're waiting what's next from the Lot 10 peeps - we have just got to move on.
Entreprenuerial spirit is unstoppable. Just like Billy Ocean's song title (yeah, we're old fashioned),'When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...' We take every obstacles with pride. Well, the sun always shine after a bad thunderstorm right?

We will back soon. Stay tune for updates. Dont worry, you will still find us in KL (town area), as mentioned by some of you - you want TRAFFIC! So we will try to fulfil that :-)

As mentioned earlier - if you hate us, your perrogative. We have stayed true to what we believe in and will not stop until we achieve that.

To end this post, here's a portion of the lyric to feast your eyes :-)

When the going gets tough
The tough get going, tough, tough
When the going gets tough, the tough get ready

Yeah, ooooh, du da do da

I got something to tell you
I got something to say
I'm gonna put this dream in motion
Never let nothing stand in my way
When the going gets touch
The tough get going

I'm gonna get myself 'cross the river
That's the price I'm willing to pay
I'm gonna make you stand and deliver
And give me love in the old-fashion way

Woooh

Darlin', I'll climb any mountain
Darlin', I'll do anything......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?